All product guarantees are subject to the following terms and conditions: The product has been fitted/installed in accordance with the appropriate fitting instructions, local bylaws and general good plumbing practice; The product has been maintained and cared for in accordance with the instructions (including regular and appropriate cleaning); If any product has been modified, misused, neglected, wilfully or accidentally damaged or suffered from ingress due to standing water then the product guarantee is invalid.
The guarantee on all products is 12 months from the date of supply from Acorn unless otherwise stated. The guarantee only covers the material structure of products (excluding shattering glass) and not serviceable moving parts that perish due to fair wear and tear such as cartridges, valves, hinges, seals, bulbs etc.
In the event of a guarantee claim, the liability of Acorn is limited to the product supplied and does not extend to consequential loss or damage arising from defective product. The guarantee applies to the original purchaser ONLY and is not transferable. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights and is applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland. All products installed in a commercial environment carry a 12 month guarantee.
The specifications and prices contained within this website are for information purposes only and, as our products are continually updated, are subject to change without prior notice. We cannot be held responsible for the use of incorrect dimensions shown for first fix without the actual products on site. All dimensions stated in this website are nominal and are subject to manufacturing tolerances. Colour samples are shown as accurately as possible but may not match actual physical products, colours/finishes should be checked physically before ordering. All content Copyright ©2019 Acorn Bathrooms Ltd. All rights reserved. All prices include VAT at 20%. E & OE.
Our registered address is:
Acorn Bathrooms Limited
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number 02436157
To download our Terms & Conditions of Sale, please click here.
Acorn appreciate that choosing your ideal bathroom does not always run as smoothly as you may wish. Whilst we do not operate a sale or return policy, we do provide an option for the return of products under the conditions below:
1. It is our policy to only accept the return of unwanted products in good condition in their unopened original packaging that have been supplied within two months from the date of invoice. Returns requests can be made by submitting your request by email to our office:
All return requests must be made by the Acorn Customer who originally purchased the goods stating the original invoice or delivery note number, the product code and description, quantity of items for return along with a clear description of the reason for return.
2. Upon receipt of the returns request our returns team will process the relevant paperwork to arrange the collection of the requested products. We may sometimes require additional information relating to the returns request such as images of the products to highlight any relevant reason for return. It would be a benefit if these can be provided at the time the returns request is submitted to us. Once confirmation that the goods are available for collection, we will arrange to collect the items via our own vehicle, or carrier. Should a failed attempt be made to collect the goods for return then a fee to cover the transport costs for the failed delivery may be applied and deducted from the value of the credit.
3. All items that are due to be returned must be suitably packaged to reduce the risk of damage during transit. Any products that are found to be returned damaged due to being unsuitably packed may result in a request for credit being refused.
4. Any products returned in a condition other than that which is stated in the returns request may result in a request for credit being refused.
5. Any items that have been reported and accepted by Acorn as faulty or damaged will be credited in full upon inspection on return to our warehouse. Please note that any damages or shortages will only be accepted if reported within two days of receipt in writing by email or fax. Notification outside of the two-day period may invalidate a claim.
6. All items returned, with the exception of faulty or goods reported short/damaged when originally delivered, will be subject to a transport and administration charge.
7. Any goods returned as not required may be subject to a restocking charge. To obtain the value of the restocking charge in advance of any return, please contact our returns team by email at providing the details of the product and original purchase invoice. Any restocking charge will be applied to the credit issued in line with our terms and conditions of sale.
As per our conditions of sale and terms of our guarantee, the liability of Acorn is limited to the product supplied and does not extend to consequential loss or damage arising from products received defective or damaged.